Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

03 September, 2007

Arrested at Circuit City

I stumbled upon an interesting story by Micheal Righi and his being arrested for not showing his receipt to a Circuit City employee. That was rather truncated and he tells his story much better than I so feel free to read it here.

The point to all of this is that there seems to be steamroller in this country in which people are placed in situations where they give away their personal, legal rights. Mike did a good job of insisting on his while continuing to been a law abiding citizen.
I don't know if I could have held up in the same situation. That's the point I'm making, citizen's should have to defend their rights against the State, the State should be defending them.

Think about that the next time you here you local, state and federally elected officials propose or pass a "new" law.

0 comments: