Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

02 December, 2007

Call of Duty 4- The Lost Weekend


I finally got "Call of Duty 4" to work relatively well on the 'ol computer. After spending a week loading and reloading it, downloading drivers, updating DirectX and buying a new goddamned video card. Attention NIVIDA owners. Download driver 1.6909 and everything will be all right.

I got everything running yesterday at about 4 AM. Starting playing the online multiplayer game and took breaks to clean the house. By 1 AM Sunday, the house was spotless. I took a combat nap and was up again at 4 AM again. Have to remember to buy food today.




A hope and a prayer that our Troops overseas do not have to spend their Christmas like this.

0 comments: