Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

09 October, 2007

Hillary Gets a Berger

Susan Page, reporter for USA Today, asked whether Clinton has any qualms about having Berger as an unofficial adviser to her campaign, given his mishandling of sensitive, classified intelligence documents in 2003?

"He has no official role in my campaign. He's been a friend for more than 30 years. But he doesn't have any official role," Clinton said.

But he's an unofficial adviser, Susan asked?

"I have thousands of unofficial advisers," said Clinton, "and, you know, I appreciate all of that. But he has no official role in my campaign."


As Berger is on probation he is forbidden to get a security clearance for three years. This probably won't be a problem for Senator Clinton because none of her staff had a security clearance for the entire first term of President Clinton.


Digg This Story

0 comments: