Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

31 October, 2007

Subscriber Drive

Well, I'm posting away and have a total of zero subscribers. In an act of desperation I'm appealing to you (yes you) reading this post right now. If "Maddog Speaks" has made you chuckle or given you pause to think about something serious, please subscribe to one of the readers.

Things you can do right now:

1. Leave a comment. It's good to hear positive feedback. If you disagree with anything here, pick a good fight.

2. If you are a stumbler, stumble it.

3. Subscribe to this blog with your favorite reader.

4. I'm giving technorati.com a test drive. So feel free to participate.

See MyTechnorati Profile

0 comments: