Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

19 August, 2007

Al Gore's New Book

Zombie at Zombietime.com took a picture of Al Gore. The flash blanked the book he was holding and that little mistake gave birth to a contest. Zombie asked readers to submit what they thought was the book he was holding. Here is my contribution.

While I'm on the subject. After seven years of denials, NASA has agreed that the formulas they used to determine global temperatures were wrong.

The formula causes a spike in temperatures in 2000. A sharp eyed amateur meteorologist and blogger spotted the blooper.




Here's Al's "book".



0 comments: