Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

30 August, 2007

G.I. Joe Will Not be American

Paramount and Hasbro are combining to bring a live action G.I. Joe movie to the big screen. Unfortunatly, G.I. being American has been labeled to inflammatory so the team will be based in BELGIUM (of all places) and have an international flavor as they chase C.O.B.R.A.

Will the French send action figures to support the team? Will C.O.B.R.A. complain to the U.N. Human Rights Commission about racial profiling.

Will anyone watch this movie?

Uh.....no.

Well maybe some touchy-feely liberals who will look forward to the climatic ending as The G.I. Joe Team and C.O.B.R.A. will circle the camp fire, join hands and sing Kumbaya.

0 comments: