Welcome. This is where you'll find my rantings or maybe something interesting I found while surfing the web. Feel free to comment. If you disagree and I'm very interested in hearing what you think. Let's get into it.
StumbleUpon Toolbar
Stumble It!


Visit luckypuppy.net
Digg!

08 August, 2007

Intra-Office Emails

Actual thread of office emails.

1. As you may have heard, there is a new Flightline Driving regulation. This regulation has not been implemented. I will send out a notice when it will be implemented and when I will begin testing on it. Also, once the regulation is published it will be available online. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions regarding flightline driving, do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.

2. RE: I hesitated for a second before emailing you. Is that okay?

3. RE: RE: Lol what on earth do you mean?

4. RE: RE: RE: You said: "do not hesitate to call or e-mail me". Well, I did hesitate. I hope I didn’t get in trouble.

5. RE: RE: RE: RE: Yes, but you didn't have any questions nor did you voice any concerns.

6. RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Yes I got in trouble or yes I didn't have any questions. This confuses me because I did have the question about whether or not I was in trouble.

7 RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: If you keep this up you will be.

0 comments: